Lyndey Milan’s Baking Secrets
Baking is hot, hot, hot! Lyndey Milan’s Baking Secrets is a brand new cooking series hosted by Australia’s home-cook hero - Lyndey Milan – which captures the heart of the current baking trend. Lyndey’s effervescent and energetic personality along with her no-nonsense approach to baking will inspire food lovers to get off the couch and into their kitchens for a ‘bake-over’.
Over six episodes, Lyndey draws on her 30 years of experience in the Australian food industry to reveal time-saving tips, secrets, and corner-cutting techniques that ensure baking success.
Filmed in studio and on location, each episode is filled to the brim with old-school classic recipes and mouthwatering contemporary treats. Along the way, Lyndey is joined by some special guests from both the Australian and global baking world including:
- Eric Lanlard: UK-based French Patissier and star of such shows as Baking Mad and Glamour Puds
- Dan Lepard: A baking guru who served as a judge on The Great Australian Bake Off and is also a long-time writer for The Guardian, UK
- Pick your Poison Girls: From the TV show Cupcake Wars
- Tobie Puttock: Australian celebrity chef who is best known for his association with Jamie Oliver
- Duff Goldman: Star of the notorious baking series, Ace of Cakes