The Best of Asia Pacific Sports - Surf Sports
We bring you over 100 hours of quality sports content covering a variety of exciting international sports filmed across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. The content features everything from sailing to triathlon, Ironman, action sports, mountain biking, water sports and bull riding.
Surf Life Saving World Championships
The 2012 Lifesaving World Championships - Rescue 2012 was held in Adelaide, South Australia, from November 7-18, 2012 and included five separate competitions:
- World National Team Championships
- World Interclub Championships,
- World Masters Championships,
- World Surf Boat Championships, and
- World Inflatable Rescue Boat Championships.
Beach, National Teams and all IRB events were held at Glenelg Beach. Christies Beach was the home of all Masters, Interclub and Surf Boat events.