Flame Studio is a purpose built sound-controlled studio floor located in Artarmon that has been designed to meet the aesthetic and functional needs of shooting all genres including food, products, fashion, interviews and the like for film and television.
This is Sydney’s most convenient facility where all the hard work has been done so your production team can focus on bringing the creative to life, without the usual delays and expense of complicated set-ups.
Contained within the studio floor is a camera-ready designer kitchen PLUS a fully equipped commercial-grade preparation kitchen. In addition, use of a fully rigged and ready-to-go DMX controlled lighting package is also included in studio hire. There is a multi-purpose studio floor that also offers a 5m x 6m green screen and purpose built cyclorama measuring 6m wide x 3.2m high with a floorspace of 1.9m.
- Kylie Kwong range
- Glasshouse candles
- Guilamme online recipes
- Coles masterchef recipes for online
- Fast ed - Stockland Easy Christmas recipes
- Aust egg corp
- Australian Beef Mark Best
- Pasta with Dominique Rizzo
- Interviews for Child Mags
- Tobie Puttock for Heinz
- Fonterra dairy
- Luke Hines & Scott Gooding for superfoods webisodes
- Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition
- Tastemade/MLA shoot with Hayden Quinn & Rob Nixon
- Weight Watchers Magazine
- Inghams Christmas shoot
- Campbell's Real Shoot TVC shoot with Manu Feildel
- Adam Liaw and "Is your dinner a winner" competition winner.
- Curtis Stone recipes for the Today show on Channel 9
- Gary Mehigan recipes for Masterfoods
- Lyndey Milan for Glad Australia
- Australia’s biggest morning tea
54 Dickson Avenue Artarmon
New South Wales
Tel: Lizzie - Studio Manager - 0448 728 864